Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Day 4 Of Love

May you rejoice in the wife of your youth. A loving doe, a graceful deer – may her breasts satisfy you always, may you ever be captivated by her love. ~ Proverbs 5:18,19Today's Challenge:


Purpose this week to do something that reminds your husband of the youthful wife you once were – maybe it’s wearing something you know he loves on you (remember we dressed to please back in those dating days!), go somewhere you both used to enjoy going together – alone!, look at photos together of the “good ol’days”, watch a favorite movie, or just simply sit together talking, listening, dreaming, holding hands, rubbing his back, and simply paying attention to the amazing husband of your youth! Treasure him this week!

Has it really been 9 yrs??? It is impossible to look back and remember that person who married that man. We had a whirl-wind romance to say the least. I was a free spirited cowgirl running a ranch in Colorado and Google was a nerdy, dungeons and Dragons playing city boy.  I guess I roped him good, because we were married 6 months to the day after we met!! Two weeks after we got married we were off to China to begin our crazy international journey. 
Having MS has really aged me. I try to stay young mentally, but physically I am aging double time. I look like my mom now, and I'm not talking my mom at 40, I'm talking my mom at 60!  I look at myself and think, "Why would my good looking 35 year old husband want to be married to this??"  Depressing huh? 
I have been wracking my brain I and I think that for this challenge I need to have my husband help find me. This week he is away in Africa, but when he gets back I think it will be good to sit and hatch out a road map back to myself. 
Google has some board line- autistic tendencies when it comes to telling the truth. I may hear things I don't really want to hear, but I think that to love him (and HIM) I need to love my self and maybe a shot of truth juice might give me that little kick I need to get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment